Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What I want to know is... And hair musings.

Why my package was shipping on a Sunday, but not at all on Monday. Hmm? It's as if they realized they were ahead of schedule and had to slow themselves down. I'm looking directly at you, USPS.

So, I'm getting my haircut on Friday. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do, though I've (sort of) decided to cut it much shorter than I ever have before.

And then I see pictures of myself with long hair (like the outdated profile picture) and I question my sanity.

The thing is, my hair is already short (hits my shoulders) so if I wanted it long again, it will take a while. And as cliche as it sounds, I WANT A CHANGE.

Here's what it looks like now. I'm looking at this picture hoping that its hideousness will propel me towards drastic changes.

my hair, currently.

I look sleepy without any eyeliner.

My first step towards being a drastic person was dying my hair "natural blue-black" in May. I've always been curious as to what I'd look like with black hair. Well, it wasn't the worst thing that's ever happened to me, but far from my best look. It has since faded and looks a little highlighted. My roots (half an inch of light brown) are beginning to show and I should probably do something about it, like a dark chocolate brown.

Anyway, I've rescheduled this appointment thrice, so it needs to be Friday already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there.